Our Young Professionals Council is an innovative, new way for you to get involved and make a lasting impact on your community and grow your network.
A New Way to Get Involved
Make a lasting impact in your community and connect with like-minded peers.
PIVOT's Young Professionals Council
We offer a new, creative way to engage young people with unique events designed to inspire, teach and engage. YPC is a rewarding way to support the next generation of young philanthropists and help them build their network. We invite you to learn more about becoming a member and attending our upcoming events.
Grow as a professional and develop into a community leader. Get exclusive access to fundraising and networking events. Meet, collaborate and mingle with other philanthropically-minded professionals in the area.
- Members will become better informed and more involved with PIVOT through a variety of social and educational events, as well as opportunities to mingle with leaders from our nonprofit partners.
- Opportunities to interact with Trustees and Board members to gain perspective and guidance for the future direction of PIVOT.
- Experiential training for future board membership.
- Exclusive access to fundraising and networking events.
- Meet, collaborate and mingle with other philanthropically-minded professionals in the area.
- Regularly attend YPC Business meetings (three per year)
- Regularly attend YPC social events (four per year, built around our Pillars)
- Actively participate in committees as requested: Corporate Development and Partnerships; Events; Membership; Volunteers
- Represent PIVOT Foundation through community outreach and volunteerism
Inquire about Becoming a Member
Events that Inspire, Influence & Impact
Pillar Events help you grow your network, learn valuable skills and create change in the world.
PIVOT is developing an exciting calendar of both in-person and virtual events to promote community awareness with COVID-19 precautions at front of mind.
Please sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date on our upcoming events!
PIVOT is developing an exciting calendar of events to promote community awareness.
PIVOT Pillar Event: Nutrition
PIVOT Spring Luncheon at the Ritz-Carlton featuring TBD speaker
PIVOT Pillar Event: Health & Wellness
The Great Escape: Annual Live Auction Fundraiser
PIVOT Pillar Event: Academic Success
PIVOT Holiday Party: Give Back Get Together
PIVOT Pillar Event: Career Readiness Workshop with Jacki Carr
Thank you to everyone who attended our first YPC PIVOT Pillar event! Goals coach, Jacki Carr, re-energized our 2020 resolutions and showed us how to mold them into powerful, intentional, aligned GOALS.
Stay tuned for the next Pillar event!
An Evening with Jacki Carr
January 30 • 6 pm – 8pm
An Evening with Jacki Carr
You’ll come away feeling engaged, energized and ready to take on whatever 2020 throws at you. Plus, you’ll meet other professionals and create new connections.
Jan. 30, 2020 // 6pm – 8pm
Location: The Riveter Denver
2734 Walnut St, Denver, CO 80205
Tickets: $50 General Admission /
$25 Young Professional Council Members
Drinks + Tasty Snacks
- Get practical help identifying your core values and defining them.
- Learn how to set intentional career goals aligned to your values.
- Get the inspiration you need to speak your goals out and live your whole life.
- Meet other professionals and create new connections.
- Enjoy an evening of personal and professional exploration.
- Tasty snacks, drinks and socializing with other young professionals.
Goal Coach. Leadership Consultant. Speaker. Hiker. Mama.
Jacki is on faculty for Lightyear leadership, a movement in personal power and wholeness, vision, goal-setting and leadership training.
She’s a catalyst for people setting and rocking their goals.
PIVOT Pillar Events
Pillar events are designed to be an opportunity for our Young Professional Council and others to learn valuable skills, grow their network and have some fun!
These events highlight PIVOT’s pillars of care for the “whole child” — Career Readiness, Nutrition, Health & Wellness and Academic Success.
Exploring these topics together, we will work to address their importance in our own lives, as well as others.
Check back here for the latest Pillar events!